Wildfell’s women’s Hardy Alsport™ Tweed hacking jacket, with a center back pleat and generously cut sleeve heads, is designed to take anything that the field offers with superlative deportment. The heart of it is the shell. Made by Hardy Minnis of West Yorkshire, England, Alsport™ tweed is ‘Grace-Under-Pressure’ tough.
- Medium weight, 500 g/m Hardy AlsportTM tweed wool shell
- 100% creped satin silk lining
- Ghillie tab collar
- Center back pleat
- Outside flapped hip pockets, and flapped ticket pocket on right side
- Welted chest pocket, left side
- Three button front
- Working sleeve cuffs
- Single vented
- Underarm shields
- Barcelona pockets, left and right sides
- Genuine horn buttons
Dry Clean Only
About the Pattern
Hardy Alsport™ tweed in Hazel Windowpane blends with the things that you care about – forests and fields, horses and hounds. And yet it has that something extra that catches the eye, too.