Wildfell’s tailoring shop is located at 18 Creek Rd., Middlebury, Vermont 05753.
From Burlington, VT and points north:
- From I-89/I-189, take US Rte. 7 South.
- Once in the village of Middlebury, continue straight past Congregational Church of Middlebury (on your right) and then turn left onto US Rte. 7 S/VT Rte. 125/Court Square.
- At the top of Court Square, take first right onto Court St./US Rte. 7 S/VT Rte. 125.
- Take third right onto Creek Rd, and then immediately turn right at 18 Creek Rd. We are across the parking lot from Countryside Paint and Carpet.
From Boston, MA, and points east/southeast:
- Take I-93 North to Concord, NH.
- Merge onto I-89 N.
- Take exit 3, VT Rte. 107/VT Rte. 14, Bethel/Royalton
- At the end of the ramp, turn right onto VT Rte. 107
- Follow VT Rte. 107 into Bethel village. Keep right at the fork to go on Main St./VT Rte. 12.
- Follow VT Rte. 12 over the bridge, passing United Church of Bethel.
- Veer right onto Pleasant St./VT Rte. 12
- After leaving Bethel village, turn slight left onto Camp Brook Rd. (Camp Brook Rd. becomes Rochester Mountain Rd., which becomes Bethel Mountain Rd.), and follow over Rochester Mountain.
- After passing Riley Bostwick WMA, turn left at the intersection to stay on Bethel Mountain Rd.
- Take Bethel Mountain Rd. into Rochester village.
- Turn right onto S. Main St./VT Rte. 100.
- In Hancock village, turn left onto VT Rte. 125, and follow through Green Mountain National Forest.
- After passing through village of East Middlebury, turn right onto US Rte. 7 North/VT Rte. 125.
- Take US Rte. 7 N/VT Rte. 125 into Middlebury village.
- After passing Hannaford’s, turn left onto Creek Rd., and then immediately turn right at 18 Creek Rd. We are across the parking lot from Countryside Paint and Carpet.
From Albany, NY, and points south/west:
- Take I-87 North to Saratoga Springs/Glens Falls.
- Take exit 20 toward NY Rte. 149/Fort Ann/Whitehall.
- Go a short distance, then turn left onto US Rte. 9 North/NY Rte. 9.
- Just after passing through the outlets, turn right onto NY Rte. 149.
- Coming into Fort Ann, turn left onto George St./US Rte. 4.
- In Whitehall, turn slight right onto Poultney St./US Rte. 4 East.
- Crossing into Vermont, take exit 2, VT Rte. 22A, Vergennes.
- In Shoreham village, turn right onto VT Rte. 74 E.
- Coming into Cornwall village, turn left onto VT Rte. 30 N.
- Take VT Rte. 30 N. into Middlebury.
- Entering the rotary, take the first right onto Cross St. (Cross St. bridge).
- Turn right onto Court St./US Rte. 7 S/VT Rte. 125.
- Take the second right onto Creek Rd., and then immediately turn right at 18 Creek Rd. We are across the parking lot from Countryside Paint and Carpet.